Mayor Of Manassas Park
* Resident of Manassas Park since 1994
* Serves on the Upper Occoquan Service Authority (UOSA) Board of Directors since 2010
* City Representative to the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Vice Chair of the Finance Committee of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Member of the Planning and Programming Committee of the NVTA
*City Representative to the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC)
*City Representative to the Transportation Planning Board of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
* City Representative on the Route 28 Steering Committee of VDOT
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. RishellMPCity@verizon.net or 703-401-0498
Dear Fellow Manassas Park Residents,
I am humbled and grateful that the voters of Manassas Park have chosen me to serve as Mayor. It was a great pleasure to serve on Council for four years, and I look forward to continued service to the City as your Mayor.
Thank you for the confidence and trust that you continue to place in me. I will always put the interests of our community and its residents first, as we go forward in the spirit of partnership and cooperation.
My Best Always, Jeanette