For Mayor Of Manassas Park
* Resident of Manassas Park since 1994
* Serves on the Upper Occoquan Service Authority (UOSA) Board of Directors since 2010
* City Representative to the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Vice Chair of the Finance Committee of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Member of the Planning and Programming Committee of the NVTA
* City Representative on the Route 28 Steering Committee of VDOT
* Member of the Manassas Park Department of Social Services Board
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. RishellMPCity@verizon.net
Dear Fellow Manassas Park Residents,
It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve on the Governing Body of Manassas Park these past several years.
I have at all times tried to promote inclusiveness and transparency with regards to all the business that comes before the Council. My votes have always reflected an analysis of the facts and a consideration of balancing the competing needs within the City.
I have served on the Governing Body in a fiscally responsible way and will continue to do so.
This year I am running for Mayor of our City against a 3 term (12 year) incumbent, and I hope that I have earned your support. Please review my record, and know that I have and will continue to support the core services of the City, (our Schools, our Police and our Fire & Rescue).
Please look over the issues on the Issues page. I am respectfully asking for your vote in the coming November election for Mayor of Manassas Park.
My Best Always, Jeanette