For Mayor Of Manassas Park
* Resident of Manassas Park since 1994
* Serves on the Upper Occoquan Service Authority (UOSA) Board of Directors since 2010
* City Representative to the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Vice Chair of the Finance Committee of the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Member of the Planning and Programming Committee of the NVTA
* City Representative on the Route 28 Steering Committee of VDOT
* Member of the Manassas Park Department of Social Services Board
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. RishellMPCity@verizon.net or 703-401-0498
Dear Fellow Manassas Park Residents,
It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve on the Governing Body of Manassas Park these past four years.
I have at all times tried to promote inclusiveness and transparency with regards to all the business that comes before the Council. I have regularly sent out constituent mailers so the residents of Manassas Park will know what is going on. My votes have always reflected an analysis of the facts and a consideration of balancing the competing needs within the City.
I have served on the Governing Body in a fiscally responsible way and will continue to do so.
This year I am running for Mayor of our City against a 3 term (12 year) incumbent, and I hope that I have earned your support. Please review my record, and know that I have and will continue to support the core services of the City, (our Schools, our Police and our Fire & Rescue).
Please look over the issues on the Issues page. I am respectfully asking for your vote in the coming November election for Mayor of Manassas Park.
My Best Always, Jeanette