* Resident of Manassas Park since 1994
* City Representative to the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority (NVTA)
* Chair of the Finance Committee of the NVTA
* Member of the Planning and Programming Committee of the NVTA
* Serves on the Upper Occoquan Service Authority (UOSA) Board of Directors since 2010
* City Representative and Vice Chair of the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission (PRTC)
* City Representative to the Transportation Planning Board (TPB) of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments
* City representative to the Northern Virginia Regional Commission (NVRC)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-401-0498
Mayor Of Manassas Park
THANK YOU !
I want to sincerely thank you, the residents of Manassas Park, for re-electing me as your Mayor. It is an honor to serve you. Our City has made great progress over the last 4 years, but there is still more work to be done.
Financial stability is the key to addressing the following unmet needs:
**Adequately funding all Departments of the City and the School Division
**Building financial reserves to help the City endure recession
**Meeting the unmet infrastructure needs of Manassas Park
I will continue to support public policy that satisfies these needs, and that has already brought progress over the last 4 years.
I have had many questions from residents about our
TAX RATE and our WATER BILL.
(Please see the ISSUES page for details)
Let’s continue to work together on behalf of
a balanced and positive vision for our City!